Raindrop TechniqueThe Raindrop Technique is one of the safest, non-invasive regimes available for spinal health. It is also an invaluable method to promote healing from within using topically applied essential oils.
The Raindrop Technique incorporates calming, energizing, and soothing essential oils with the techniques of Vita Flex (reflex points on the feet) a specialized form of hand and foot massage, an electrical charge is released that sends energy through the neuroelectrical pathways. This electrical charge follows the pathways of the nervous system to where there is a break in the circuit, usually related to an energy block caused by toxins, damaged tissue or loss of oxygen.
The combination of oils also balances the energy, lifts the spirit by reducing stress, and calms a troubled and confused mind. Healing emerges from within the confines of emotional bondage.
Following the Reflex points on the feet, the oils are dispensed like drops of rain from a height (through the aura) above the back. The drops of oil are feathered along the vertebrae, out over the back muscles and shoulders. Traditional massage techniques are used to stretch the back muscles.
The Raindrop Technique is the result of combining ancient Lakota wisdom with the latest in essential oil research. By integrating energy healing with specific essential oils, it can balance energy, release toxins, and facilitate proper energy flow throughout the body.
The Raindrop Technique can treat and help prevent the bacterial and viral causes of scoliosis and other spinal misalignment’s.
What are the benefits of the Raindrop Technique?
- Boost Immune System
- Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. Also the body will be releasing toxins and eliminating viruses and bacteria which ultimately strengthen the immune system and your overall health.
- Better Sleep
- Many people have reported improved quality of sleep, due to the relaxing and calming nature of the oils.
- Detox the Body
- The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and improve the lymphatic system to detox the body.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions, such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Balance and Realign the Energy Centers of the Body
- The combination of techniques bring electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as “chiropractor in the bottle”.
- Realign the Spine in a non-manipulative Manner
- Microbes along the spine contribute to deformities and can be the cause of spinal diseases such as scoliosis. The oils of oregano, marjoram, thyme and basil have anti-viral and/or anti-bacterial properties.
- Reduce Inflammation in the Body
- Three known, natural anti-inflammatory oils, including wintergreen, thyme and peppermint, are used in this technique.
- Relax Muscles
- Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint essential oils help with all the common muscle conditions.
- Relieve Pain
- A study in 2001 confirmed that the existence of infectious microorganisms near the spine causes pain and inflammation.
- Create a Tough Environment for Viruses and Bacteria along the Spine
- It is a known fact that microbes actually stay dormant and hibernate along the spinal column until our immune system weakens and they are activated.
- Improve Circulation
- The essential oils of cypress, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and/or act as a circulatory stimulant.
- Emotional Well-being and Release
- Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored and controlled.
- Increase in Height
- Yes, most people experience a slight increase in their height, ranging from ½ to 1 inch. This is due to the realignment of the spine and detoxification along the spinal column.