Utile Limited (trading as ‘Enhale Meditation Studio’)(‘the Company’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
1.1. Personal information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- register to use our site;
- subscribe to our service;
- search for a product or service;
- place an order on our site;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site;
- complete a survey; and
- when you report a problem with our site.
1.2. The personal information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, transaction information, personal profile information or other relevant information or correspondence.
1.3. We only retain your personal information for so long as it is necessary. We may archive your personal information, but this will only be for as long as the purpose for which it was retained requires.
1.4. For each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect details of your visits to our site and the information that you browse or access.
2.2. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – enables us to operate our site.
- Analytical performance cookies – allows us to monitor visits to our site and how visitors move around our site.
- Functionality cookies – allows us to recognise you when you return to our site and personalise content for you.
- Targeting cookies – records your visit to our site, pages and links which assists with advertising displays relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third parties.
2.4. Our website uses Google analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. Please refer to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to find out more about how Google uses your personal information when you use our site and how to control the information sent to Google.
2.5. You can block cookies by activating the relevant settings on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. This may affect your browsing experience on our site (i.e. some information may not be able to be viewed).
2.6. You can also prevent Google’s collection and processing of your personal information by using the Google Ad Settings page or downloading and installing their browser plug-in.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
3.1. We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- allowing you to participate in the interactive features on our site;
- complying with laws and regulations outside of Hong Kong SAR;
- legal proceedings including collecting overdue amounts and seeking professional advices;
- researching, designing and launching services or products including seminars, events, conferences and forums; or
- to notify you about changes to our service.
3.2. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, telephone or SMS or e-newsletter) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. You may choose not to receive direct marketing or promotional material by letting us know via our email or contact page.
3.3. If you are a new customer, and where we allow selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means. You may choose not to receive direct marketing or promotional material by letting us know via our email or contact page.
3.4. We will use information we collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
3.5. We may combine information we collect from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
4.1. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the personal information to select and provide relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (e.g., we may inform them that [x] number of customers under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).
- We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (e.g., students in a certain country or geographic region).
- We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies to assess your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
4.2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
4.3. We may send your personal information to these countries:
a. Your personal information may be sent to and stored by us and third parties in countries outside the country in which you are located and outside the European Economic Area and the UK.
b. The nature of our business means it is often necessary for us to send your personal information outside the European Economic Area or the UK to fulfil your service needs. This occurs because our business and the third parties identified above may have operations in countries across the world.
c. We may transfer your personal information to parties in countries outside Hong Kong SAR or the country in which you are located to provide services to us. This may involve sending your personal information to countries where under their local laws you may have fewer legal rights than those you may have in the country you are located. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of Hong Kong SAR or the countries in which you are located who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
5.1. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone else.
5.2. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
- YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS
6.2. Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Ordinance), as an individual, you have the right:
- to check whether we hold personal information about you and to access such information;
- to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicable any personal information relating to you which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal information and the kind of personal information held by us; and
- to object to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes and we will not use your personal information for marketing purposes after you communicate your objection to us.
6.3. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your personal information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at our Contact Email Address.
6.4. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites have their own privacy policies and you agree that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
- HOW DO WE ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
7.1. You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Ordinance. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable administration fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- GOVERNING LAW